The Office of Human Resources (OHR) works in collaboration with the University community through the departments of Administration, Benefits, Compensation, Employee and Labor Relations, Organization Development, Shared Services, Talent Acquisition, and the University Child Development Center, as an integral component in support of the University of Pittsburgh's Mission to advance teaching, research, and public service.
Resources for Current Employees
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Organization Development
- Shared Services
- Talent Acquisition and All-Temps
- Work-life balance (including Life Solutions, Wellness for Life, voluntary benefits, and more)
- Additional resources for current employees
UPMC MyHealth@Work Health and Wellness Center
The UPMC MyHealth@Work Center on the Pittsburgh campus is an onsite health and wellness center, available at no cost to University faculty and staff, that treats a variety of health issues. Learn more about MyHealth@Work.
Pitt Worx is the University’s cloud-based human resources and payroll system, which provides employees direct access to time cards, pay information, benefits enrollment, and other vital employee information.
- Learn more about Pitt Worx
- Log in to Pitt Worx as a current employee
- Access reference guides and other helpful tools for using Pitt Worx on the Pitt Worx Hub (via Pitt Passport).
University Child Development Center (UCDC)
The University Child Development Center, located on the Pittsburgh campus, provides child care to University faculty and staff and exists to encourage and support each child to grow to their fullest potential in all areas of development. Learn more about UCDC.
Working at Pitt
The University of Pittsburgh staff handbook provides staff members with an overview of the University’s best practices, policies, and procedures. Review the staff handbook.
- Contact OHR
- Stay up-to-date on OHR announcements
- Learn more about major OHR initiatives
- Connect with OHR on social media