Facilities Management is responsible for maintaining, preserving and enhancing the University’s physical assets. Core services include building and grounds maintenance, utilities management and custodial services to ensure a safe, operational and appealing campus environment.
- Submit a Facilities Maintenance Request for custodial, building, elevator, heating and cooling maintenance services, including routine, urgent and emergency maintenance requests on campus, or contact Facilities Maintenance via phone at 412-624-9512.
- Submit a Departmental Work Request for requested space enhancements, including new furniture, renovations, construction services and banners/posters/signage for your area.
- Learn how to plan a special event on campus.
- Submit a Special Events Request for Facilities Management services like event set-up and tear-down, furniture rental, signage, utilities and cleaning services, or contact Facilities Management via phone at 412-624-8809.
- Review the Facilities Management directory.