Updated June 30, 2021
All Pitt Community Members
- Please print less when you return to campus, and continue using the many digital solutions you’ve been utilizing over the past several months.
- If ordering to-go beverages or food across campus, don’t forget to BYO[Mug] and Choose to Reuse, which provides reusable containers returnable across campus.
- Activate and use your unlimited 30-minute ride benefit on the Healthy Ride bike share system.
- Learn more about active and shared commuting options, including free transit with your Pitt ID and new biking amenities.
- As you shift back to campus, there’s no better way to continue making good decisions by pursuing a Pitt Green Office or Green Lab designation.
- If you’re continuing to maintain a remote or hybrid work arrangement, consider taking the Pitt Green Home Office Challenge.
- If you are printing, save money and purchase Tree Zero paper, which is also carbon neutral.
- Freshen up on materials diversion across campus, including for single stream recycling, compostables, textiles, batteries, toner/print cartridges, electronics, and more.